You use it every single day.
If you're online, you're going to search for information, products, and services. According to the latest stats,
Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average, which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide.
Surprisingly, many businesses and even more non-profits aren't taking advantage of the opportunity it presents to grow your sales, establish a steady stream of income and automate your sales processes.
If your business or non-profit isn't using Google advertising solutions, you need to consider it for a number of reasons.
1) Your customers and prospects are using search today to find products that you carry. There's already a market for what you offer and their using the internet to research and secure a vendor like you.
2) Using the Google Keyword planner you can view and forecast how many searches are being done each month for your product or service.
3) Budgeting appropriately, you can set a bid to direct search traffic to your website and landing page. This traffic is coming to your page looking for what you offer, now that's a warm lead.
4) When your prospect arrives on your site, your landing page and offer determines if the customer will convert and pay for your service.
5) Testing your campaign effectiveness and conversions is available through Google analytics and your campaign reports. Tweak and adjust to optimize for sales.
6) Inserting tracking codes into your site allows a track-able and measurable ROI for your business. You know if you campaign is profitable or not. Leave the guess work of the effectiveness of your advertising at home.
7) Remarketing allows you to serve ads to prospects that have visited your site but haven't bought from you yet. Serve ads and drive new business back to your site as you track interested parties across the internet and drive them back to your sales page.