What Impression is Your Website Giving Online?
By Kyle Patterson
81% of consumers go online before heading out to the store, up 20% from last year, according to Retailing Today. The fact is no matter what you sell or offer, people are searching your business, organization or church online before they consider visiting or doing business with you. Your website is the online storefront of your business. We've all seen window shoppers. They walk the village or mall checking out all the stores before they come in for a visit. It's the same online. What impression is your website giving your business? It can make or break your next sale, client or church visitor. Knowing the importance of your presence online warrants action and your response. If you represent a business, non-profit or church you are busy doing what you do best, serving people and taking care of the day to day. And that's good. It's also one of the reasons why my firm THRiVE! exists, to help open new opportunities online for you.
Free consultation and diagnosis
And as a valued subscriber to our blog, we're offering a free consultation and diagnosis. No obligation. We'll run a couple tests. Provide you the full report and you can take action as you want. We'd be delighted to help you in this way and it's our free gift to you.
Improving your online presence is key to the future of your business.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- What are your potential clients finding when they search?
- Do you have a mobile friendly website? 50% or more of online users are on a mobile device.
- How up to date is your website?
- What goals do you have for your website?
- How many of your goals are being reached?
- Are you utilizing video and social media and have you integrated them with your website?
- Do you know what people are doing when they get to your website?
- What part of the sales process does your site serve?
- What part can you play in getting the right information online that will help you grow and serve more people better?
Those are questions we can help you answer. Our initial no obligation diagnosis is 100% free. Get started today by sending me an email.
Thrive Media Group is a digital marketing firm specializing in helping non-profits, churches and small businesses develop their real estate online. Thrive is also a Google partner and a proud member of UNITE.