The Powell Home, 228 Massachusetts Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14213
- The green deconstruction of the house was completed on Monday, and resulted in a 90% reuse/recycle rate.
- Community revitalization and beautification projects began Monday and will continue throughout the week.
- Today, basement walls will be placed in the early morning hours and the basement floor will be poured.
- Framing will begin around 7 a.m.
- Sabres alumni Rob Ray and Larry Playfair will be on hand to provide moral support at approximately noon.
- The Extreme Food Drive Challenge continues from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the International Preparatory School at 110 14th Street in Buffalo. Donations of canned food are encouraged.